With Grateful Appreciation to the Following...
His Excellency, the Most Reverend Peter Jugis, and the priests and seminarian pictured, for the use of their photos
Very Reverend Herbert T. Burke, V.F. - Our spiritual director, for his ongoing prayers and guidance
Reverend Chris - Our dear friend who first encouraged this endeavor and named us 13 years ago!
Mr. Dan Souza - Our amazing webmaster / IT / technical advisor
Ms. Karen Ambrose, Mrs. Joanne A., James and "Preacher" - For year round editing, reviewing, prayers, and encouragement
To Our Coordinators Guiding the Sanitized and Safe Health Processes Our Ministries Put in Place During the 2020 Pandemic
Dr. Julia Saluke - Member: Caromont Medical Group, Certified: American Board of Family Medicine
Mrs. Nancy Richards, R.N.
To God's Generous People for Their Help with the Adopt-a-Seminarian Ministry...
Mrs. Lainie Lord, Charlotte Diocese Vocations Office
Very Reverend Julio Domínguez, Vicar of Hispanic Ministry
Sr. Joan Pearson, SSJ, Hispanic Ministry Coordinator, Salisbury Vicariate
Mr. Glenn Yellico and his wife, Lissette - parents of seminarian Joseph
Dr. Theresa Isibor, Columbiettes President,
St. James the Greater
Catholic Church Chapter
Mrs. Anh Vu
Mrs. Lissette Westover - Spanish Translation
Dr. Julia Saluke
Mrs. Nancy Richards, R.N.
Dr. Gary Scott and his wife, Lauri
Mr. Jeff Templeton and his wife Lonikay - parents of seminarian Andrew
The seminarians and seminary rectors who have provided information for our Adoption Guide
And with Gratitude for the Following for Our Print, Photos, Video and Other Media:
- Il permesso di inserire un'immagine del Servo di Dio
Candido Amantini, La Postulazione generale, Scala Santa, Roma
- Mrs. Patricia Guilfoyle, Editor, Catholic News Herald
- Vatican Media - Photos of Pope Benedict, used with the kind permission of Servizio Fotografico
- Ms. SueAnn Howell, Catholic News Herald Senior Reporter & Photographer, for photos of our seminarians
- Mr. John Cosmas, Catholic News Herald Freelance Photographer - For all other priest photos
- Anon. - Photos of 2 priests processing in red stoles, 2 priests side by side smiling
- Anon. - Photos of Priest in front of crucifix, 1st priest on Adoption page
- Archdiocese for the Military, SALUTE Magazine
- PrintingCenterUSA (https://www.printingcenterusa.com, https://www.printingcenterusa.com/printing/calendar-printing) for their great job in printing our Adoption Guides 2 years in a row, using quality materials, and providing a great deal with fast shipping!
- Ben Travis and his team at Copy Express (https://www.mycopyexpress.com/) for the great job of printing our Adoption Certificates and Prayer Cards - always with friendly service and lightning speed!